It's not a year off, it's a year ON...
Ahhh that looks like much fun. You guys look so happy. Yay!
great pictures!!! bring the dolphin to DC! He can stay at my place.
ok, I went to the other posts, but whenever I see the second picture I can't help wondering if he/she had stinky fishy breath?? (seriously)
Haha, actually I didn't smell his breath (it's a he, named Ronnie) but I was sad because he seemed to reject my advances and backed away from our inter-species kiss... ;-)
Ahhh that looks like much fun. You guys look so happy. Yay!
ReplyDeletegreat pictures!!! bring the dolphin to DC! He can stay at my place.
ReplyDeleteok, I went to the other posts, but whenever I see the second picture I can't help wondering if he/she had stinky fishy breath?? (seriously)
ReplyDeleteHaha, actually I didn't smell his breath (it's a he, named Ronnie) but I was sad because he seemed to reject my advances and backed away from our inter-species kiss... ;-)
ReplyDelete