Friday, July 22, 2011

Just a reminder...

In honor of my birthday coming up next Thursday (July 28), I would like to remind everyone that I do have a mailing address here in Nicaragua, to which you should feel free to send cards, love letters and care packages (with nothing too financially valuable):

Abby Augusta
Aptdo. Postal 43
Leon, Nicaragua

Cards & letters from US currently require $0.98 in postage. Or you could just put 3 first-class stamps on it and pop it in the mailbox. You'll be paying 30 cents extra, but saving yourself a time-consuming trip to the post office. (Though if you do go to the post office, why don't you get a few of those 98 cent stamps so you can send me lots of letters?)

And I also have a US-based phone number at which you can reach me here as well, in case you feel inclined to pick up the phone to say hello: (202) 670-5535

Can't wait to hear from you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment