Monday, February 11, 2013

William's room

On Sunday afternoon, I left the house for the first time since William's birth - apart from the 10-day doctor appointment that we had to attend when he was 10 days old. The purpose of this outing was to visit our house-in-progress. I hadn't been there since the end of my pregnancy and I knew that things were advancing rapidly according to Elder's reports.

Elder has been going there everyday, overseeing the construction and making sure all is going well, solving any problems or questions that come up. He keeps me in the loop and is always eager to share the day's advances with me, but it's not the same hearing about it as seeing it. So he really wanted me to see the house and how it had advanced... thus our outing on Sunday afternoon, when there were no workers and we could visit the house peacefully.

I walked there and back with little William sleeping in a sling, which worked out nicely. And we took him into his room to show him where his space will be. He didn't get to see any of it, but here we are - in William's room!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!! Congrats on making it out, and using the sling, and progress on la casa!!! :) (oh, and yay on the blogging, too!)

    ReplyDelete