Yesterday we went in for Liliana's 10-day check-up - my first time leaving the house since she was born!
I am happy to report that she is doing very well, and has gained 1 lb, 2 oz since birth.
This is very satisfying to me, because it is a direct result of our nursing, which is going wonderfully so far. And also because it is a big contrast to how things started out with William. I remember those first days with him being so stressful and despairing as I couldn't get the breastfeeding latch-on to work, and worrying about him so much. At his 10-day check-up, he had actually lost weight since birth. He quickly regained it, of course, and has been great ever since. But it is such a nice feeling to have the nursing part down from the get-go. Having had that experience with William, I appreciate how well things are going all the more now with Liliana.
And here are a few more pics of her many faces:
No comments:
Post a Comment