Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Third Stop: New York

From Baltimore, we caught a ride with Pliny (also at a wedding in town the night before... I'm telling you June 25 Baltimore was the place to be for nuptials) up to Brooklyn. There we spent a lovely two days with the Brooklyn Eremics.

Doesn't Eleanor look like a model in this photo?
That casually wind-blown hair and slight smile...
I love this photo to compare the size of Elder's hand with little Silas's belly.
Domesticity
Oh those beautiful eyes!
And that winning smile.
On Monday afternoon, we escaped Brooklyn and met up with Uri for a most pleasant picnic in Central Park. I was a bit overwhelmed by all the delectable options in Whole Foods, but was pleased with my choices - sushi, bread with brie cheese (I almost ate the whole piece!) and blueberries.





Then after our picnic, we headed back to Long Island City to check out Uri's new apartment and its fabulous view of New York. Check it out:


And the next day it was on to our next stop: Boston!

For more pics of the Brooklyn Eremic visit, here's a slideshow:


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Uri DOES have amazing views! -Amy B.

    ReplyDelete