Saturday, September 17, 2011
El Poderoso
On my way to Connecticut, I got to visit El Poderoso! This is La Poderosa's older brother who lives in Atlanta. (El Poderoso was born in 2001, La Poderosa in 2005.)
El Poderoso was very nice to me and picked me up from the Atlanta airport on Thursday evening, and then took me back again Friday morning for my flight to Connecticut. His owners, my uncles Richard & Robert, were also very nice as well, receiving me with a gin & tonic and home-cooked meal in their beautiful home. I had a lovely night's sleep before continuing on to Connecticut the next morning.
Here is El Poderoso, above, with his principal driver, Robert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nice to meet you El Poderoso
ReplyDeleteAww, what a great big brother! And Robert and Richard seem to take amazing care of their car, it looks brand new. I'm envisioning El Poderoso laughing at little La Poderosa as she gets so messy in the mud in her off-road excursions. -Amy B.
ReplyDelete